Not sew crafty, but I'm getting there.

I am a jack of all trades and a master of none.

Too many things pique my interest, so I can never focus on any one thing....Gocco printing, amigurumi, cooking, baking, photography, diaper cakes, origami, rubber stamping, embossing, scrapbooking, underwater basket weaving... You name it, I wanna try it...

I have been less than stellar at sewing and I have always wanted to learn the real way to sew instead of just doing a sloppy job out of necessity...

As a birthday gift, a friend signed us up for a beginners sewing class at SewCrafty where we'd be making an apron. No, not an adorable Jessie Steele type of hostess apron, but a utilitarian canvas type of apron...we're talking basics here y'all!!

Brown and blue to match the decor in the apartment!


Hot-glued the buttons on. We were short on time...




Look Ma! I sewed in a STRAIGHT line! Yay!


And I even used a decorative stitch on the machine!


I can't wait to start more sewing projects!! I need my very own sewing machine first...

Comments